TankEdge Consultancy aims at providing expert advice to companies seeking professional intelligence in their capital investment decisions, particularly in the bulk liquid storage sector of the oil, gas and petrochemical industry. TankEdge Consultancy is led by Principal Consultant, Sven Partzsch, who is an industry professional with more than 20 years of experience in the tank terminal sector and construction industry. Having worked for both contractors and project owners, Sven has a deep understanding of the different decision making drivers from both perspectives.
Prior to his return to Germany, Sven spent the last 12 years in senior leading positions for global storage terminal player, Oiltanking. He played various instrumental roles that supported Oiltanking's expansion and growth in the Asia Pacific region which gave him a sound understanding of the Operational and Maintenance aspects of storage terminals. Under his leadership, Sven has achieved success in projects requiring customization while at the same time, balance issues such as safety, productivity, end-user requirements and economic excellence.
Leveraging on Sven's wealth of industry experience, TankEdge Consultancy offers companies a full spectrum of services ranging from feasibility study, terminal engineering know-how, project management and related specialist services.
TankEdge Consultancy’s service offerings:
- Proposing conceptual terminal architecture balancing owner's vision, engineering and permit needs, operational requirements, productivity as well as economic excellence
- Converting client's requirements into specific engineering and project solutions
- Reviewing given design proposals from a value engineering perspective
- Project audits and staff coaching
- Creating project teams and providing guidance
- Sharing an extensive global network of specialist consultant, contractor, vendor and supplier resources
- Recommending the most suitable resources to execute a given task
TankEdge Consultancy is a global service provider.