Prior to project inception, Hambleton offers:
- Review and analysis of planned insurance arrangements, in conjunction with detailed analysis of client operating risks.
And, during the construction process, Hambleton provides:
- Advice on the vetting of insurance arrangements for or by sub-contractors
- Assistance in the preparation, negotiation and settlement of insurance claims for construction-related losses
Expert advice to insurers and Loss Adjusters in regard to claim issues and
claim settlement, including:
- Damage assessments & construction cost estimates
- Evaluation of expediting costs
- Business Interupption schedule preparation & costing
- Review & analysis of Advance Loss of Profits claims
Hambleton provides essential support services to Insolvency Practitioners in securing recovery of the value of work carried out and the realisation of construction claims, where Hambleton's experience can significantly enhance the prospects of securing monies that might otherwise be foregone.
In this context, Hambleton recognises the commercial constraints that affect the corporate recovery market, and will seek to devise — in consultation with the IP — a practical fee solution to suit prevailing circumstances.