Project Commercial Management
During project implementation, Hambleton offers a range of commercial and administrative audit services, including:
- Reviewing the adequacy of, and monitoring, early warning procedures and administration and notification processes to ensure their compliance with contractual and practical requirements
- The periodic commercial audit of individual projects or project groups to identify emerging risks and advising on prospective action towards risk dissipation
- Advice on the management, containment and resolution of commercial and contractual problems and assistance in preparing key related correspondence, documentation and records
- Preparation, presentation and settlement of final accounts
- Staff augmentation of client commercial teams
Hambleton's Project Monitoring services provide its clients with key contemporary information regarding project progress, cost and emerging contractual issues. Comparison of these key performance indicators against the construction programme, contracted deliverables and budgetary parameters forms the platform for regular updates to clients of crucial management information and related recommendations towards resolution of problematic issues.
Hambleton's Project Monitoring services provide significant benefits in safeguarding the interests of Employers and Contractors alike, and are equally valuable to those providing funding for major projects. In this latter regard, periodic Project Monitoring typically compliments pre-commitment Lending Reviews on behalf of funding organisations.